Beat the Heat Wrap-Up Stats



YO YO YO! So for those who don't remember, I just participated in the three week readathon hosted by Jessi and Reanna. I did it very casually, without setting a schedule or tight goal and it's been a blast to have an awesome reading push. I have been really busy during these weeks but I'm proud of the amount I  read. It officially got me out of the slump I was in! So here's my reading wrap-up:






350(ish) pages of The Host


480 pages of Deception 


169(ish) pages of Shatter Me


408 pages of Innocent Darkness


405 pages of Hate List 



248 pages of Pwned 






TOTAL STATISTICS:


 roughly 2,390 pages read


read 9 books total




Anyway. That's how I did. Did you join in the fun? Are you doing this week's Bout of Books readathon? Do you even like readathones? Talk to me! ALL THE LOVE,




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

FOODFIC: Please Welcome Gina Tang, Author of The Beijing Family

Review: Finding June

FOODFIC: Please Welcome Jessica Tornese, Author of Linked Through Time