Hiatus; an Original Poem by Inky


Everyone, it's that time. 


To tell you things. 


That I wish didn't need to be said


but they does, and they are:





I AM TAKING A HAITUS





I know it hurts to hear it,


But that's the way life is.


I need this break badly


nothing you say can stop me.





It makes me sad to write this post


but so it has to be


It's time to face the truth 


and deal with hard reality.







School has come and with it


lots of things to do.


Study here, study there.


this is gonna be my life.





Lots of focus will be made 


because there's lots to be done


and so it saddens me to note


that blogging will come last.





But only for a little while!


you may reassure your fears


Book Haven is here to stay


I'm still Extraordinaire.





It'll only be one month's time


until I will return.


And oh the books that I'll have read


the things we'll have to talk about!





So until then please don't be sad 


don't wallow in my stead


Instead of that, embrace your life


maybe write a poem or two!





Don't forget to talk to me


I'll be around you know!


and so with that quite happy note


it's time for me to go.


I'll miss you all


but I'll be back


At the end of September!
















Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

FOODFIC: Please Welcome Gina Tang, Author of The Beijing Family

Review: Finding June

FOODFIC: Please Welcome Jessica Tornese, Author of Linked Through Time